Leaders in Outdoor Hospitalty
Campground Management + Development
- Kampgrounds Enterprises, Inc was founded in San Diego by Ted & Carol Bell when they started the San Diego KOA.
- Today Kampgrounds Enterprises, Inc. is a third-generation family business that owns and operates the award-winning San Diego KOA Resort, the Palm Springs / Joshua Tree KOA Holiday, the Grand Canyon KOA Journey, the Williams / Circle Pines KOA Holiday, the Flagstaff KOA Holiday and the St. Louis West KOA Holiday.
- Additionally, Kampgrounds Enterprises, Inc. operates outdoor resorts through management lease contracts and owns and operates a 700+ Site RV storage facility in San Diego.
- Members of the Bell Family are passionate leaders in the campground and outdoor hospitality industry. They are one of the longest running KOA franchisees and the only franchisee to be a two-time award winner of the KOA Campground of the Year Award.
- Eco Structures Australia imports high-end glamping tents to resorts in North America through Kampgrounds Enterprises, Inc.
- Kampgrounds Enterprises, Inc is headquartered in Chula Vista, CA.
Kampgrounds Enterprises, Inc is a third-generation family business in the Outdoor Hospitality sector with a long history of owning and operating award-winning campgrounds. Established in 1968 by Ted + Carol Bell, the Bell Family management team at Kampgrounds Enterprises, Inc. holds a collective 145+ years of experience in the campground and outdoor hospitality industry. Today, Kampgrounds Enterprises, Inc. is led by President Mike Bell. He leads with immense knowledge and a history of world-class innovation with his 40-years of experience. Mike’s children Josh Bell, Clint Bell and Molly Bell Crawford continue in the strong tradition of innovation and excellence as they grow the business in both number of locations and development of current properties. They have served on campground association boards, KOA franchise steering committees, and are active members of the outdoor hospitality community.